6/25/09

Dad gave me a surprise, I had a return

Yesterday it was the first time I could float myself in the water without a floatie. This tripled dad's confidence that he could make me a real swimmer by the end of this summer. So dad bought me a magnetic drawing book today as a surprise present. Tony and I both loved it. I was so happy that dad bought this for ME.
After dinner, we rushed to pool again though the time was pretty tight. Dad wanted to solidfy the gain I got yesterday. He was a little worrisome that I forgot how to do it. It turned out that I made another step up today. I COULD SWIM NOW. When he released me in the water, I kept my body level with the water surface and kept kicking water hard with my legs. My hands were pushing the water to keep my boby balance. Then I was moving forward, pretty fast. This not only wowed mom and Tony, even dad, a guy who was hard to be wowed. When he freed me in the center of swimming pool, I could swim to the side. We did so many times as I became pretty confident now, once I realized I was up to it.
Dad said way to go to me. I said way to go back to him. What I really mean was the present. Keep doing that and you will get its worth.

No comments: