4/10/09

We like fighting games

Arron is taking some martial art training class. Fighting with Uncle Bo was one of his favorite games after class. Ray was encouraged to join in as dad wants to toughen him up. In general, they teamed up together to fight dad. Here is a little script mom eavesdropped from these two dudes,
......
Ray: Arron, I can beat you in a fight.
Arron: How can you beat me? I am four years older than you.
Ray: So? (mom figured Ray ran out of answer, but this answer sounds so cool)
Arron: ...... (Arron was a little shocked so he didn't know how to answer either)
After a little silence,
Ray: You are not that big. I will eat lots of rice and lots of RouRou (means meat). Then I will be bigger than you.
The conversation continues ......
Well, Ray never really committed this promise. But a verbal fight is as important as a real one.

No comments: